By: Orland Park Staff
We are happy to announce that beginning Monday, June 1, Orland Park Health & Fitness Center (OPHFC) will be officially in Phase 3 of Restore Illinois. OPHFC will be offering outdoor group exercise classes and one-on-one personal training for our members.
Our class schedule is available here and on our Facebook page. In following the guidelines outlined in Phase 3 Restore Illinois, classes will be limited to 9 class attendees (10 participants including the instructor). Therefore, pre-registration is required for all classes. Classes at this time are for MEMBERS ONLY.
To register please call the center between 9am–11am the day before the scheduled class date at 708.226.0555 to reserve your spot (Call on Fridays to register for upcoming Monday classes). You will be registered in the order of your calls, if your call is not answered please leave a message and we will call you back.
The cost of each class is $8 and will be charged to your account. We are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Please arrive at the center 10 minutes prior to class and socially distance in the main lobby. Your instructor will greet you and walk you back to the pool patio/parking lot.
For more information about training and/or to schedule your next session please email Charmaine O-Sullivan at email@example.com or call the center at 708.226.0555. Training at this time is for MEMBERS ONLY.
Training sessions will be charged to your account, we are no longer accepting cash or checks at the center. Please arrive at the center 10 minutes prior to your session and socially distance in the main lobby where you will be greeted by your trainer.
Monthly dues will not be charged until Phase 4 Restore Illinois.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CENTER ACCESS:
– Members will have access to the two lobby restrooms and the cubby lockers behind front desk.
– Masks must be worn while inside the building and may be removed once on the pool patio/parking lot.
– Classes will be cancelled in the case of bad weather.
– South (side) entrance will be closed, please enter the center through the main double doors.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
– Additional hand sanitizer and wipe stations have been added throughout the center
– Social distancing floor stickers and signage has been added
– New cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been established
– Screening staff and members upon entry
We are excited that we can offer some fitness alternatives for you as of June 1 and look forward to when we can begin Phase 4.
Orland Park Health & Fitness Center
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails